They can capture and stream low bandwidth, low latency Surveillance, Intelligence and Reconnaissance (ISR) video generated by manned/ unmanned aircraft, ground or marine vehicles in extreme conditions.
From a pocket-sized encoder to a high-efficiency multi-channel HEVC encoder, VITEC’s military-grade streaming appliances are used in many different global military situations. Live video can be encrypted and streamed to the Command / Headquarters giving them valuable and accurate information. Ideal for pairing tactical data with associated video, all of VITEC’s rugged encoders support KLV metadata compliant against JITC-MISB as well as STANAG 4609 standard.
- Ruggedised Appliance
- Military-grade rugged aluminium case
- Military connectors (MIL)
- 100% sealed, waterproof (IP67)
- Fanless, Extended operating range
- Ground isolated
- Low Latency HEVC and H.264 video compression
- KLV support – IP Streams compliant with STANAG4609/MISB Imagery standards
- Certified against military standards
- Not controlled under ITAR
- Available as PCB for integration projects
Learn more about how we have helped customers overcome challenges and achieve their goals with solutions that are the most flexible, scalable, reliable, and secure on the market.
Find out the top ten values we bring with excellent service, sales and support around the world via our highly valued global network of customers, channel partners and consultants.