MGW Diamond TOUGH
Military Grade HEVC & H.264 Quad Channel HD/SD Encoder
- SWAP optimised and Rugged Multi-Channel HEVC & H.264 Encoder
- 4x SDI and Composite inputs
- Up to 8 encoding channels
- Low latency HD/SD Streaming
- Low bandwidth HEVC Streaming
- KLV / STANAG metadata processing for ISR
- Available as an OEM board for integrators (4K support)
MGW Diamond TOUGH is a fanless, power-efficient quad channel HEVC and H.264 HD/SD encoder designed in a rugged enclosure. Up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs can be captured and streamed live. With support of HDR sources (High Dynamic Range), the encoder provides exceptional contrast, brightness and details in any conditions. Easy to integrate, MGW Diamond TOUGH provides the best Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) per encoding channel in a rugged appliance. In addition to providing H.264 encoding, the MGW Diamond TOUGH delivers advanced HEVC compression, allowing users to stream HD/SD video (up to 1080p60) with up to 50% bandwidth savings compared to current H.264 standards.
The MGW Diamond TOUGH supports simultaneous encoding and streaming of analog and SDI sources, KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources (SDI/IP or Serial), real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction (FEC) streaming and JITC compliant output streams.
- IP Video dissemination from multiple video sensors (analog/digital) for Situational Awareness (SA) within ground vehicles, navy ships or aircraft
- Streaming Situational Awareness and FMV content across LANs and WANs with KLV / STANAG metadata
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) video from ground and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link
- Streaming over lossy and bandwidth limited transmission links