VITEC's in-house IPTV distribution solutions take live TV streams from a wide range of sources – terrestrial, satellite, IP or cable, as well as your own internal channels – and makes them available over your organisation’s LAN, wireless network, WAN, the internet and mobile devices. Once on the network, channels can be displayed on any number of end-points.
Make Any Channel Available, Anywhere
- Efficient use of your network is guaranteed by streaming each channel once, regardless of the number of viewers, thus saving on bandwidth.
- IP multicast streaming makes it easy to deliver live and on-demand video, up to 4K, to an unlimited number of endpoints across multiple sites and people on the go.
- VITEC's head-end products provide reliable and energy-efficient power consumption per channel.
- IT/video admins can control features at the push of a button.
Flexible and Scalable IPTV Distribution Technology
- System scales to support any number of channels with HEVC and 4K support, as well as multiple end-user devices, without compromising system performance, flexibility or network availability.
- Quick and simple to add new TV distribution sources and endpoints anywhere there is a network connection, without service interruption or picture degradation.
- IPTV system grows with your requirements, making the solution futureproof.
Unparalleled Reliability and Content Security
- Blade-into-Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with ‘Hot Swapping’ ability that keeps your system up and running.
- Hassle-free, intuitive setup and an easy-to-manage web interface give you extensive control and monitoring of your entire IPTV system.
- Seamless integration with HDCPv2 and other international technology standards for content protection ensures secure video distribution from source to display.
- IPTV distribution system offers user tracking, remote management and analytics.
- Live stream corporate events across your network to keep employees connected.
- Stream IPTV content over LAN and WAN networks with cutting-edge encoding that provides the lowest latency possible.
- Give employees access to 24/7 global news to aid critical decision-making.
- Display channels on TVs or directly onto personal desktop monitors and laptops via TV distribution technology.
- Deliver TV content to any compatible device to accommodate multiple locations and mobile users.
- Easily transition from legacy cable-based TV systems to cutting-edge, cost-effective IPTV distribution systems using your existing network infrastructure.
- Entertain guests by streaming local and international channels in public spaces, such as reception areas, bar or lobby.
- Let guests enjoy in-room access to an unlimited number of channels during their stay.
- Keep staff entertained in breakout areas and increase employee satisfaction and motivation.
- Deliver high-quality, live-action TV plus news and sports programming throughout your venue to any screen or mobile device and keep visitors engaged.
- Offer an exciting, high-quality entertainment experience for fans, increasing their loyalty.
- Combine digital signage with IP video to display visitor information, sponsors’ adverts and announcements, as well as RSS feeds.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)“ In addition to being ardent consumers of news and information, doctors, scientists, and other healthcare experts at the CDC produce a tremendous amount of original content for both internal and external consumption. This makes the agency one of the most video-centric departments in the federal government.
Federal Sales Director at VITEC
› Learn more