VITEC’s enterprise video streaming solutions enable you to create video channels from your existing content and stream them around your organisation for viewing on any device. You can also make assets available as Video on Demand (VOD), enabling viewers to watch at their convenience, wherever they are.
- Turn your own video assets into channels available on your network, easily accessible by staff, guests or customers.
- Stream each channel once, regardless of the number of viewers, saving on bandwidth.
- Low latency capability is ideal for streaming live events.
- Mix other video streams with your own to create a fully customised video environment.
- VITEC’s range of head-end products provides reliable and energy-efficient power consumption per channel.
Flexible and Scalable
Enterprise Video Streaming
- Make video available to an unlimited number of viewers, wherever they are located.
- Let viewers access videos from their own device in their own time and give them control such as fast forward/rewind/pause, add subtitles or change language.
- Enjoy the benefits of a futureproof solution, as your VITEC enterprise video streaming systems can grow with your requirements.
- Enterprise video streaming hardware is enabled with error correction for delivery across unmanaged networks.
- Enable time-synchronised playback to coordinate multiple independent IP streams in sync.
Integration With VITEC
and Non-VITEC Devices
- Share informative, training or promotional videos within digital signage.
- Make content available as VOD assets within an IPTV technology portal.
- Share content on any endpoint, from video walls and SmartTVs to mobile devices, media players and desktop platforms.
- Hassle-free, intuitive set-up and an easy-to-manage web interface give you extensive control and monitoring of your entire IPTV system.
- Built-in Digital Rights Management (DRM) means that premium video and TV content is secure throughout its network journey.
- Advanced conditional access controls ensure that only authorised individuals can see specific video content.
- Seamless integration with HDCPv2 – and other international technology standards for content protection – ensures secure video distribution from source to display.
- Efficiently educate groups of employees, such as new starters, by enabling them to watch training sessions together.
- Let staff access training videos on their own device to watch at their convenience, wherever they are.
- Keep staff informed of the latest company news, product announcements or KPIs, by integrating video into digital signage
- Provide viewers with a library of video content to select and view at their convenience.
- Integrate promotional videos within digital signage screens in public areas to drive additional revenue.
- Share critical information, such as health and safety messaging, to all viewers.
- Deliver video content to any endpoint, from video walls to mobile devices, and keep visitors and fans up to date and entertained, wherever they are.
- Integrate video content easily with other stadium technology including signage, ticketing and VIP services.
- Replay event coverage for later analysis to help teams assess and improve performance in future games.
NASA“ VITEC’s video streaming technology helps modernize NASA’s existing IPTV distribution equipment, enabling new functionality and extending the community that can benefit from — and contribute to — Artemis / Orion missions.
Senior Product Manager, VITEC
› Learn more