Live TV channel streaming from any source
VITEC RF Gateways capture live TV channels from terrestrial, satellite or cable sources and stream them directly over an IP network. Our broad range of supported RF standards means you can choose the right gateways for your specific requirements.
- Support a wide range of terrestrial, satellite and cable digital TV standards
- Support any broadcast resolution or codec
- Safeguard live content to match broadcaster or security requirements using Samsung LYNK (TM), Pro:Idiom (TM) and AES
- De-scramble encrypted content using standard Conditional Access Modules (CAMs)
- Reliable performance and energy-efficient power consumption per channel
- Hassle-free, intuitive setup and an easy-to-manage web interface offer extensive control and monitoring
- Blade-into-chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with "hot swapping" ability to minimise downtime
- IP multicast streaming enables delivery to an unlimited number of end-points
- VLAN provides added security by separating the administration interface and video streaming from the guest network.
|Content Protection||LYNK™ DRM/AES||Pro:Idiom ™|
VITEC RF gateways are installed in one of three Avedia chassis, which are designed for a wide range of organisational needs and budgets.
All Avedia chassis are "hot swap" enabled. This enables movement and replacement of blades without the need to power down the entire unit, saving time and avoiding disruption to other IPTV services operating simultaneously in the same chassis.
Learn more about how we have helped customers overcome challenges and achieve their goals with solutions that are the most flexible, scalable, reliable, and secure on the market.
Find out the top ten values we bring with excellent service, sales and support around the world via our highly valued global network of customers, channel partners and consultants.