VITEC‘s range of professional-grade, powerful video wall processors enable the display of live and recorded IPTV streams and digital signage on configurable large-scale video walls.
This family of video wall processors features modular, configurable frames with all the input and output options for any video and audio source and hardware based video rendering to ensure smooth, synchronised playback of IPTV and file-based content 24 x 7 x 365.
Integrates with VITEC’s IPTV and Digital Signage Platform. All video wall processors are controlled and operated from a central management interface for the day-to-day administration of content, schedules and user access rights.
- Integrates with both EZ TV and Avedia IPTV and Digital Signage Platforms
- Modular frames with configurable input/output interface cards
- Support all major video/audio formats: VGA, DVI, HDMI, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDBaseT and IPTV
- Directly decodes live IPTV streams – H.264 SD/HD and HEVC SD/HD/4K
- Powerful video effects including expand, fly-in, contract, video-over-video overlay
- Frame accurate synchronised playback of video files
- Support custom output resolutions to project on any size and aspect ratio video wall
- Intuitive video wall layout authoring and management tool
- 100% hardware-based processing ensures reliable, smooth, synchronous video and graphic rendering
- API for integration with 3rd party control systems such as Crestron, AMX, Atlona and mobile devices
- Video Wall Processors can be used as a standalone video wall processing solution
- Supports keying and video transparency effect
- TAA compliant
Learn more about how we have helped customers overcome challenges and achieve their goals with solutions that are the most flexible, scalable, reliable, and secure on the market.
Find out the top ten values we bring with excellent service, sales and support around the world via our highly valued global network of customers, channel partners and consultants.