Designed for mission critical applications, VITEC’s cutting-edge, military solutions deliver real-time and on-demand video to PCs, TVs and mobile devices. Distribute operational IP Video streams with KLV/CoT Metadata for informed decision-making and faster response to operational challenges.
Military forces use VITEC’s end-to-end IP video solutions to securely ingest motion imagery for dissemination and display of mission critical information around their military bases and live environments. VITEC’s IP video streaming solutions provide ultra-low latency and security to headquarters from the field, no matter how distant it may be.
Military forces need to know that their hardware and software solutions are protected by the most stringent security protocols. Our end-to-end content protection solutions are compliant with content security requirements, and built-in administration tools ensure approved personnel can only view relevant content.
Actionable, Reliable and Flexible Video Streaming for Critical Decisions
Secure end-to-end IP video streaming and digital signage for FMV applications. Distribute operational IP video streams with KLV/CoT metadata.
Deliver Live Mission Critical Imagery on Any Device
Enable soldiers in the field to easily exploit, disseminate and view live and recorded operational content on their preferred device.
Content Security and Stream Protection Support
Distribute live video securely and reliably between remote sites over the internet using the SRT or any other stream protection protocol.
Ultra-low Latency Rugged IP Streaming
Designed for harsh environments, encoders provide high quality, low latency video encoding as well as encryption and frame accurate KLV metadata ingest.
Situational Awareness & ISR Video Streaming
Military-grade, ultra-compact and highly rugged, deliver SA & Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) video generated by ground vehicles, manned or unmanned airborne platforms and marine vessels in extreme conditions.
Display IP Video & Intel Data with Digital Signage
Incorporate live operational streams, news, data, video and tailored information to communicate, inform and alert soldiers and personnel around military bases.
- Stream Full Motion Video direct from the field and display live mission streams with KLV metadata in command and control C4i deployments.
- Disseminate content from a command point to the C4i environment, displayed via media players connected to displays, mounted or unmounted computing devices, and mobile devices.
- Efficiently engage with remote employees, keeping staff connected, informed and trained with live and recorded video distributed across secure networks.
- Give soldiers access to live news and recorded video content, such as training or government announcements, on any connected device to aid critical decision-making and situational awareness.
- Watch multiple mission content streams simultaneously, letting IP Motion Imagery system administrators view the whole content picture on one screen.
- Military-grade, ultra-compact and highly rugged, VITEC’s TOUGH series of portable HEVC & H.264 streaming encoders deliver all the required capabilities for any Surveillance, Intelligence and Reconnaissance (ISR) or Situational Awareness (SA)
- Versatile and complete product line of rugged HEVC & H.264 IP encoders to fulfill the most stringent FMV applications
- Capable of delivering any type of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) or Situational Awareness (SA) video generated by ground vehicles, manned or unmanned airborne platforms and marine vessels in extreme conditions
- With advanced HEVC compression, allowing users to stream HD/SD video (up to 1080p60) with up to 50% bandwidth savings compared to current H.264 standards
- VITEC’S live field streaming and distribution of mission-critical military imagery delivers the highest quality IPTV streams over satellite links, private networks and over the internet.
- Reliably stream low latency Telemetry signal over IP with our IPtec Telemetry product range
- VITEC’s IPTV distribution solution enables personnel to access high-quality, educative and entertaining video content from the comfort of their base accommodation, while keeping them up to date with the latest global and military news.
- Let soldiers easily access relevant information, such as base store information, gym and laundry opening hours or cafeteria menus on their TV via a customisable IPTV portal.
- Make Video on Demand (VOD) content quickly accessible, so soldiers can keep up to date with the latest training videos.
- Provide TV entertainment to soldiers and staff on military bases or ships and help create a feeling of ‘home away from home’.
- VITEC solutions enable live operational streams and video to be quickly incorporated into impactful visualisation to communicate, inform and alert with live news, data, video and tailored information.
- Update signage on the move, changing what is being displayed on screen using your remote control or tablet, while ensuring the right message reaches military staff or soldiers at the right time.
- Schedule content to be displayed at different times to target your message to the right audience at the right time, on individual or multiple screens throughout military bases.
- Restrict user access and permissions to specific groups and easily control visualisation creation, editing and publishing. Users with the same profile can view and edit the same playlists, making the creation process completely seamless.