VITEC’s ChannelLink IP-to-IP Gateway acts as a central hub where IP channels from the field can be received and reliably retransmitted live, acting as an efficient gateway across any IP network. ChannelLink enables organisations to deliver IP content anywhere, at any time.
ChannelLink is particularly suitable for stream management, routing, rebroadcasting or IPTV stream reflection over WAN/the internet. It can receive any number of input streams and translate them into a multicast or unicast MPEG Transport Stream over UDP (UDP TS), RTMP / RTMPS, HLS, Zixi™, RIST or a SRT protected stream. Its future proof design ensures support of more transport protocols in the future, enabling it to stay ahead of the game.
For broadcasters, ChannelLink simplifies content delivery of live channels from news agencies, sports or entertainment venues. Designed to meet stringent security criteria, it is also suited for secure government and military full motion video (FMV) applications.
- Manage, route and distribute IP streams from sources to destinations
- SmartLink ensures optimal use of the transmission link bandwidth
- Network Protocol Translation
- Support for UDP TS, RTSP, SRT, RIST, Zixi, RTMP and HLS
- Optimised routing latency
- Agnostic to codecs (HEVC, H.264, MPEG-2…)
- Multidestination & single port connection
- VITEC AES encryption support
- API for integration with third party software/application
- Available On Premise or VM
Learn more about how we have helped customers overcome challenges and achieve their goals with solutions that are the most flexible, scalable, reliable, and secure on the market.
Find out the top ten values we bring with excellent service, sales and support around the world via our highly valued global network of customers, channel partners and consultants.