MGW Pico+ TOUGH
Military Grade HEVC & H.264 Rugged Encoder
- Ultra-small Rugged HEVC & H.264 Encoder
- SDI and Composite inputs
- 2 Encoding channels
- Low latency HD/SD Streaming
- Low bandwidth HEVC Streaming
- KLV / STANAG metadata processing for ISR
- Available as an OEM board for integrators (4K support)
MGW Pico+ TOUGH is a miniature, power-efficient MIL STD certified HEVC and H.264 rugged video encoder. Weighing under 400g, with 8.8W power consumption for 4K or dual channel streaming, and only 18 seconds from power-on to live IP stream, it encodes and streams real-time video with frame accurate KLV metadata. Its fanless and pocket-size enclosure is designed for use on unmanned and manned vehicles, in fly-away kits or hand-carried in extreme conditions. MGW Pico+ TOUGH is available as a portable rugged encoder or as a single board with UHD encoding support for integrators.
Designed to meet the most stringent environmental requirements, the MGW Pico+ TOUGH packs all the necessary capabilities for any Surveillance, Intelligence and Reconnaissance (ISR) sensor or Situational Awareness (SA) video in an ultra-small enclosure. The unit supports simultaneous encoding and streaming of analog and SDI sources in low bandwidth HEVC or H.264, asynchronous and synchronous KLV / STANAG metadata capture from various sources, real-time image video scaling and efficient stream transport protections, and it outputs JITC compliant video streams.
- Real-time IP streaming of 4K/HD/SD content for Situational Awareness (SA) from two sensors (analog/digital)
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) video from ground and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link
- Streaming over lossy and bandwidth limited transmission links
- Broadcast-quality video contribution in harsh environments