High Performance Transcoding Solutions
VITEC PRISM is a high-performance, real-time IP video transcoding system that enables content to be adapted to an optimal format for efficient delivery to any device within your ecosystem.
The PRISM high-efficiency transcoding engine harnesses a wide range of advanced video codecs and streaming protocols for exceptional broadcast-quality output, all integrated into a 1-RU physical server that can be deployed in IT rooms, data centres or portable server racks. A wide range of pre-processing tools — including adaptive de-interlacing, video resizing, frame rate conversion and bit rate reduction — enables efficient delivery over LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, CDN or the Internet to any fixed end-point or mobile device.
- Enable real-time delivery of high-quality video and audio content to any device, keeping end users up-to-date and entertained, wherever they are.
- Transcode high bit rate MPEG-2 content to efficient H.264/HEVC streams, and convert newly HEVC-formatted streams to existing H.264 streams.
- Save 50% bandwidth whilst maintaining quality using the HEVC (H.265) codec, which is especially important for 4K content.
- Increase reliability with PRISM high availability and channel redundancy, providing continued availability of streams using a failover mechanism.
- Easily distribute production-quality video from NDI®-enabled live production environments to your IPTV system and vice versa.
- Stream video to multiple screens via Over-the-Top (OTT) Web Streaming IPTV services.
- Securely stream live events to Facebook Live and reach a broader audience with RTMPS support.
- Ensure video traceability and brand your video content with customisable text, image and time watermarking.
Learn more about how we have helped customers overcome challenges and achieve their goals with solutions that are the most flexible, scalable, reliable, and secure on the market.
Find out the top ten values we bring with excellent service, sales and support around the world via our highly valued global network of customers, channel partners and consultants.