VITEC’s Telemetry Network Protocol (TNP) IP Multiplexer/De-multiplexers and IP Protocol Adaptors transport serial Telemetry data, professional AES/EBU Audio, and associated IRIG signals between locations over large distances, linked by commercial IP-based networks with the highest degree of signal integrity. In addition to telemetry services, the TNP Series provides Multi-service Platform capabilities, furnishing low latency transmission of T1/E1 telecommunications signals, as well as broadband analog signals and video.
The VITEC TNP products specialise in facilitating high performance, low latency services over packet-based networks and are used in Defence, Telemedicine and Industrial scenarios.
- Real-time transport of PCM Telemetry streams from 100 bit/sec to 400 Mbit/sec
- Simultaneous transport of ancillary streams, including IRIG timing and video sources
- Deterministic latency and flatline response, enabling temporal alignment of streams with different native rates
- High-density port count; ports can be configured for service types, direction and physical layer characteristics
- Remote management support via HTTP and SNMP protocols
Learn more about how we have helped customers overcome challenges and achieve their goals with solutions that are the most flexible, scalable, reliable, and secure on the market.
Find out the top ten values we bring with excellent service, sales and support around the world via our highly valued global network of customers, channel partners and consultants.