With a complete line of products designed to enhance military workflows by digitising, distributing and viewing high-quality video and critical metadata across the enterprise network, VITEC supports the most advanced video formats for situational awareness, decision support systems and IPTV distribution platforms.
- Deliver real-time and on-demand full-motion video (FMV) to PCs, TVs and mobile device screens with enterprise video streaming – anytime, anywhere and on any network.
- Designed for mission-critical applications, VITEC’s FMV solutions facilitate informed decision-making and faster response to operational challenges.
- Live, accurate video of the tactical arena can be shared by all levels of the command structure at the same time.
- Battle-proven, rugged, portable, low-power devices enable high quality, low latency encoding.
- Allows military and government personnel to easily disseminate live feeds and recorded video.
- Cutting Edge FMV Situational Awareness and ISR Systems for Field Applications and UAS.
- High quality delivery, recording and management of live and on-demand video over IP networks.
- Integrated solution for viewing, recording and managing Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance content and KLV metadata.
- Tactical HEVC video feed transmission over low-bandwidth IP links.
- Simultaneous H.264 feed for ground transmission or local data collection.
- Tactical HEVC video feed transmission over low-bandwidth IP downlinks.
- Simultaneous H.264 feed distribution for video analysis within the aircraft.
- KLV capture and transmission.
Canadian Department of National Defence“ Winning this DND contract demonstrates VITEC’s position as a leading provider of IP video streaming technologies and its successful strategy in designing and delivering high-quality, low-bandwidth tactical video solutions that meet the highly stringent specifications of surveillance and military markets. The Canadian LAV project required a rugged, reliable, and versatile encoder, of which our MGW Diamond TOUGH was the perfect solution. It provides every capability for processing and distributing ISR or situational awareness video generated by military vehicles.
Senior Product Manager, VITEC
› Learn more