- Low latency capability is ideal for streaming live events
- Hardware is enabled with error-correction for delivery across unmanaged networks
- Time-Synchronized Playback to coordinate multiple independent IP streams in sync
Multi-Site Contribution Backhaul
Event Contribution & Backhaul provides the ability to control and monitor route streams and channels.
- Capture and transmit live feeds from the event back at the broadcast facility for production
- Reduce infrastructure cost on site (no TV truck needed) CAPEX
- Reduce operating cost on site (extra production team no more needed) OPEX
- Video Quality (422, 10 bit) and latency
- Time Synched playback
- Stream Management
- Stream protection
Multi-site streaming solution to cost-effectively provide live, broadcast-quality video
VITEC provides a Multi-Site Streaming Solution for a balanced combination of high quality and low latency that is ideal for both point-to-point streaming and two-way, interactive streaming.
VITEC’s Multi-Site video streaming solution delivers an economical and reliable HD quality video signal that engages remote audiences as if they were live at the event, while also offering a scalable platform that can be expanded to include more venues. It is an ideal solution to interconnect multiple locations because of the high quality yet cost-effective live broadcast video service.
VITEC’s advanced codec can be combined with stream transport technologies like Zixi, SRT or Pro-MPEG to provide enhanced video delivery across any network. Developed to meet the demands of large-scale venues, VITEC live streaming solutions offer high quality, low latency HD video streaming for your point-to-point, bi-directional and multi-site events.
VITEC's Multi-Site Video Streaming Products
Contribution & Distribution Server allows organizations to deliver content anywhere, anytime
MGW Ace Encoder
MGW Ace is the World's first Portable HEVC (H.265) Hardware Encoder
MGW Ace Decoder
MGW Ace Decoder is a professional grade, high performance IP decoding appliance