HD-SDI to HDMI Converter
- Converts 1 x SDI BNC stream to 1 x HDMI v1.3
- Converts 1 x embedded audio in SDI (up to 4 pairs) input to 1 x stereo unbalanced audio, 1 x digital audio AES/EBU and 1 x digital audio embedded in HDMI
- Inputs: 1 x HD-SDI with embedded audio (BNC) and 1 x embedded audio in SDI (up to 4 pairs)
- Outputs: 1 x HD-SDI (BNC), 1 x HDMI v1.3, 1 x stereo unbalanced audio, 1 x digital audio AES/EBU and 1 x embedded audio in HDMI
- Frame rates supported include 1080p at 23.98 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 frames per second; 1080i at 25 / 29.97 / 30 frames per second; 720p at 50 / 59.94 / 60 frames per second; 576i, 480i at 25 / 29.97 frames per second
- PsF mode
Extensor SDI2HDMI seamlessly converts a HD-SDI video to HDMI with optional downscaling, and converts embedded audio in SDI (up to 4 pairs) to stereo unbalanced audio, digital audio AES/EBU and audio embedded in HDMI. It supports the full range of video resolution formats and frame rates, with progressive to progressive, interlaced to interlaced and interlaced to progressive downscaling available on each output.
An on-screen display overlays all status information directly on the video output signal and an embedded standardized color bar pattern facilitates equipment calibration. Extensor SDI2HDMI features a lockable connector on the power supply to prevent accidental disconnection. The compact device may be placed on a tabletop or wall mounted.
Extensor SDI2HDMI settings can be adjusted easily using the mini-switch on the side of the converter. Software upgrades can be installed via the USB connector. A LED indicator signals that the unit is operating.