HD-SDI to ANA Converter
- Converts SDI (BNC) to 1 x YUV (3 BNC) or 1 x RGB (3 BNC)
- Converts 1 x embedded audio in SDI to 1 x stereo unbalanced audio and 1 x digital audio AES/EBU
- Inputs: 2 x HD-SDI 3 Gb/s
- Outputs: 1 x Analog, 1 x HD-SDI 3 Gb/s loop-through
- Frame rates supported include 1080p at 23.98 / 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 frames per second; 1080i at 25 / 29.97 / 30 frames per second; 720p at 50 / 59.94 / 60 frames per second; 576i, 480i at 25 / 29.97 frames per second
- PsF mode
Extensor SDI2ANA seamlessly converts HD-SDI video to analog video with optional downscaling, and converts the first pair of audio embedded in SDI to stereo unbalanced audio and digital audio AES/EBU. It supports the full range of video resolution formats and frame rates, with progressive to progressive, interlaced to interlaced and interlaced to progressive downscaling available on the output.
An on-screen display overlays all status information directly on the video output signal and an embedded standardized color bar pattern facilitates equipment calibration. Extensor SDI2ANA features a lockable connector on the power supply to prevent accidental disconnection. The compact device may be placed on a tabletop or wall mounted.
Extensor SDI2ANA settings can be adjusted easily using the mini-switch on the side of the converter. Software upgrades can be installed via the USB connector. A LED indicator signals that the unit is operating.
Engage. Empower. Evolve.
Harness the power of VITEC IPTV, Streaming Videos & Digital Signage Solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique marklet needs, with easy-to-use video technologies for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.