EZ TV IPTV & Digital Signage Platform
Stream live and on-demand content, create and manage digital signs and distribute TV and in-house content over the corporate network
VITEC’s Enterprise Grade IPTV & Digital Signage Platform combines broadcast quality IPTV distribution with powerful Digital Signage capabilities into an all-in-one integrated solution. Designed to seamlessly integrate with any IT environment and run on all types of networks: LAN, WAN and Wireless - EZ TV is the ideal solution for enterprise customers, sports stadiums and arenas, medical facilities, military units and government agencies looking for a secure, scalable cost-effective way to distribute video and display dynamic signs using their existing IP network.
The award winning EZ TV platform offers the most advanced IPTV experience with live streaming, on-demand video, digital recording, mosaic player, time-shifted TV and customizable look-and-feel. EZ TV content security and user-access controls are certified by military units and content providers for local and multi-site applications. The EZ TV Digital Signage module uses hardware-based powerful End-Points to deliver eye-catching digital content with dynamic data and full HD and 4K content - all managed from a centralized server.
- All-in-One solution for managing Live, Recorded / On-Demand content, Digital Signage workflows and powering eye-catching Video Walls.
- Tier-1 TV provider features: VOD, Network DVR , time-shifted scheduled broadcasting and Pause-Live-TV (PLTV).
- Electronic program guide (EPG) automatically updating via Nielsen™ integration.
- Hardware-based, professional-grade digital signage and IPTV playback end-points featuring solid-state design and low latency decoding of IPTV streams.
- Advanced digital signage workflows including dynamically updating menu boards, integration of sponsorship content with live event feeds and multi-video decode.
- Supports the latest compression standard HEVC (H.265) up to 4K, in addition to HD and SD live and on-demand streams using MPEG-2 and H.264 formats.
- Full integration with Microsoft Active Directory for managing access to live and on demand content for network users and groups using PCs, STB and mobile devices.
- Mobile app for watching low latency multicast / unicast streams on phones and tablets.
- Real-time extraction, archiving and playback of MISB / STANAG metadata.
- High-availability and multi-site clustering support five nines uptime of all software and hardware IPTV components required for mission critical applications.
- Scanned and updated to meet the highest information assurance and cyber-security standards.
EZ TV Platform
With more than a million enterprise users and TV displays powered by the EZ TV platform, VITEC's Platform is the in-house IPTV solution of choice for leading news and media organizations, military units, government agencies, arenas and stadiums of colleges and professional sports teams and many fortune-500 companies. EZ TV blends powerful features with ease-of-use and the video quality and latency performance needed for powering the video workflows of any size organization in any venue.Download Brochure
EZ TV Applications
- TV over IP - distributing Cable / Satellite TV / local channels
- Situational Awareness video and dissemination of Tactical Full-Motion-Video (FMV)
- Sports Arenas and Stadiums - management and distribution of live camera feeds, TV content
- Corporate TV and company communications
- RF Cable Replacement - cost-effective transition to TV over IP with VOD and Desktop Playback
- VOD assets and Digital Signage to TV's, mobile devices and PCs
- Video Confidence and Real-Time Monitoring
- Training and Education
- Distribution of private content, live TV, 3rd party streams with network DVR and VOD features at Broadcast Centers
- Powering large Video Walls using hardware-based processors that blend files and IPTV streams into a rich canvas
EZ TV Enterprise platform module features for video over IP
Unified platform for corporate communication with secure, streaming video that is available anytime, anywhere and on any device
Digital Signage Content Creation, Scheduling and Management
Digital content with dynamic data and full HD IPTV content managed from a centralized server
VITEC’s Digital Signage solution allows users to create, manage and distribute signage content, informational boards, digital food menus with static and dynamic data and live content to any TV in the building. Users and fans enjoy live streams and engaging signage content being displayed in the lowest latency and in perfect sync throughout the venue.
Video Wall Processors
All-in-one modular, configurable, integrated platform
VITEC’s series of video wall processors are 100-percent hardware-based; feature low-latency, native playback of IPTV streams up to 4K; and support interactive content, video, and imagery transformations on any layout of TVs, LED screens and projected surfaces — all managed and scheduled from EZ TV Platform’s intuitive software.
IPTV Content Archiving & Playback
EZ TV Media Library allows interactive sharing with others on small projects
EZ TV’s Media Library enables enterprise users to archive, tag, edit, organize, index and share media files and metadata. Media Library is a time-saving IPTV / FMV content management solution that is easily adaptable to industry-specific workflows and offers a multitude of highly powerful video editing and analytics tools allowing users to effectively manage large amounts of video assets – all from a best-in-class HTML5 interface.
IPTV Distribution to Remote Users and Mobile Devices
Video streaming to mobile devices extends the reach of IPTV content.
EZ TV's Multi-Screen Streaming Server add-on module enables organizations to easily extend the reach of their IPTV system to phones, tablets, set-top-boxes used by local or remote users. The Multi-Screen Streaming Servers can be rapidly deployed and seamlessly integrated to any existing VITEC EZ TV environment. Remote users can connect to the IPTV system over a secure VPN connection or via the public internet, depending on the organization’s needs.
ISR & FMV Archiving (MISB/STANAG compliant)
Fully Integrated Tactical IPTV System for ISR Video
FITIS is an integrated full motion video (FMV) solution for capturing, processing, archiving, indexing, managing access permissions and disseminating of tactical ISR video, situational awareness streams and critical MISB/STANAG metadata. FITIS can be deployed on-premise, on a private cloud or integrated to a field-deployable travel kit while maintaining security as per the most stringent DISA and JITC guidelines.
IPTV and Digital Signage End Points
IPTV Set-Top-Boxes & Signage End-Points
Compact hardware IPTV/Signage players that connect to displays and deliver TV experience for personal users or used to display dynamic, content-rich Digital Signs with scheduling defined by the administrator or triggers initiated by the platforms Director software as well as integration with 3rd party control systems.
IPTV Encryption and Stream Reflection
IP Streams Processing System
VITEC’s Ocaster is a professional IP streams processing system that enables organizations and IPTV operators to effectively perform stream reflection jobs and bridge between LANs and WANs. With its 256/128-bit AES encryption by all the major content provides including DirecTV™, Comcast™, TimeWarner™, Dish™ and Spectrum™ - Ocaster is the ideal solution for accepting IPTV streams from your provider and delivering to PC and TV users using the EZ TV Platform.
EZ TV Player Lite
Multicast-to-the-Edge® HTML5 IPTV Player
VITEC’s patent-pending Multicast-to-the-Edge® HTML5 IPTV Player technology enables organizations to deliver real-time TV and in-house multicast video to any desktop and laptop user without the need to install any browser plugins or browser extensions. EZ TV Player Lite enables multicast delivery of live and recorded video streams all the way to enterprise users' computers without going through an intermediate server or an external multi-unicast distribution server.