MGW Pico Encoder
Ultra-Compact, Low Latency H.264 Encoding & Streaming Appliance
- Ultra-small HD/SD encoder – under 6W power
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and Composite input
- KLV/STANAG metadata processing for ISR
The MGW Pico Encoder is a small H.264 HD/SD portable encoding appliance.
With 3G/HD/SD-SDI and Composite inputs, low power consumption and a robust industrial design, the appliance is ideal for any video field-based streaming application.
The MGW Pico Encoder features a unique ultra-compact design with no moving parts and is 100% silent.
It provides two simultaneous H.264 encoding channels (HD+SD) with on-the-fly bit rate change, advanced scaling and frame rate sampling.
Additionally, while streaming, MGW Pico Encoder provides full-frame snapshot capture delivered over IP or stored in internal memory.
- Point-to-point video contribution requiring low delay
- Satellite news gathering and field broadcasting
- Intelligence security and surveillance (ISR) video from mobile and airbourne/ground vehicles over RF link or satellite
- Dissemination of situational awareness and full motion video (FMV) content across LANs and WANs
- Full HD 1080p monitoring