MGW Nano Encoder
Compact HDMI/SDI H.264 Encoding & Streaming Appliance
- HDMI and 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs
- Compact, fanless, 65 milliseconds encoding
The MGW Nano Encoder is a single channel industrial-grade IPTV streaming appliance.
With HDMI and 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs, low power consumption and robust industrial design, the appliance is ideal for field-based video streaming applications within enterprise, broadcast or surveillance market.
It features a unique design with no moving parts and is 100% silent.
Optimised for low-latency distribution of HD and SD video sources, the portable encoders disseminate IP video at broadcast-quality resolutions up to full HD 1080p and at a wide range of bit rates and frame rates.
- Point-to-point video contribution with low delay
- Satellite news gathering and field broadcasting
- Encoding and multicasting high-res HDMI/DVI sources
- Distribution of TV content / PC screen on an organisational network
- Full HD 1080p monitoring
- Digital signage display from outputs
- Intelligence security and surveillance (ISR) video from mobile and airborne vehicles