MGW Diamond+ OG Encoder
Multi-codec, Broadcast-grade 4K/Multichannel HD openGear® Encoder Card
- HEVC/H.264 and MPEG-2 broadcast grade codec
- Up to 4K60p input and encoding support
- Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) support
- Support for 32 channels of audio
- Large protocol support including UDP/RTP TS and SRT
- Future-proof design with SMPTE2110 support in the roadmap
- Compatible with openGear ecosystem for seamless integration
MGW Diamond+ OG is a broadcast grade HEVC, H.264 and MPEG-2 IP encoder that is ideal for contribution or point-to-point streaming applications and compatible with the openGear ecosystem for seamless integration. It features a powerful encoding engine with the ability to output up to four streams simultaneously.
MGW Diamond+ OG is available as an openGear card for easy integration within production studios, broadcast facilities or corporate server room. MGW Diamond+ OG captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI and streams live up to 4 channels, addressing diverse applications within broadcast, sports, enterprise and federal markets. MGW Diamond+ OG can capture and stream 4K60p HDR10 or HLG video from either its 4x3G-SDI or 12G-SDI inputs. MGW Diamond+ OG reliably delivers broadcast-quality content over dedicated IP networks but also over lossy networks such as the Internet, thanks to its support of stream protection protocols.
- Broadcast contribution over IP
- Site-to-Site primary distribution
- Remote production over any network
- Remote / At Home production over the internet / REMI
- IPTV distribution