MGW Diamond OG Encoder
4K and Multi-Channel SD/HD HEVC Encoder
- Low latency streaming from 4x SDI/Composite sources simultaneously
- Support for Ultra High Definition (4K) and High Definition Range (HDR)
- Up to 8x output streams
- HEVC (H.265) compression support to reduce network bandwidth utilization by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission (Zixi, SRT, RIST and Pro-MPEG)
MGW Diamond is a quad channel HD or one channel 4K HEVC video encoder available either as a portable appliance or as an openGear card. It features a powerful encoding engine with the ability to output up to eight streams simultaneously.
MGW Diamond captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within sports, enterprise and broadcast markets.
Featuring Ultra High Definition and High Definition range (HDR) support, MGW Diamond can capture and stream 4K60p HDR10 or HLG video from either its 4x3G-SDI or 12G-SDI inputs.
- Multi-site and/or Multi-channel IP Video contribution
- Dense IPTV distribution with up to x40 HD or x10 4K channels a 2RU (openGear card)
- Remote contribution
- Streaming Intelligence, Surveillance and
- Reconnaissance (ISR) video feeds from ground
- and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link (portable appliance)
- Streaming video to desktop/laptop,
- TV and mobile devices over
- bandwidth-constrained pipes
Engage. Empower. Evolve.
Harness the power of VITEC IPTV, Streaming Videos & Digital Signage Solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique marklet needs, with easy-to-use video technologies for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.