MGW Diamond-Hx OG Encoder
4K & Multi-Channel SD/HD HDMI Encoder
- Low latency streaming from 2x HDMI, DVI-I or RGBHV sources simultaneously
- Support for Ultra High Definition (4K) and High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Available as 2 x HDMI inputs or 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI/RGBHV inputs
- Up to 4 output streams
- Next generation HEVC (H.265) compression support to reduce network bandwidth utilization by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission (Zixi, SRT, RIST and Pro-MPEG)
MGW Diamond-Hx OG is an openGear 4K HEVC video encoder card that is ideal for IPTV distribution or Direct-to-Web applications. It features a powerful encoding engine with the ability to deliver up to four streams simultaneously. MGW Diamond-Hx OG is available as an openGear card for easy integration with production studios, broadcast facilities or enterprise server room environments.
MGW Diamond-Hx OG captures up to 2x 4K/UHD/HD/SD sources from HDMI, DVI-I or RGBHV inputs and streams up to 4 live channels, addressing diverse applications in enterprise, broadcast, and sports markets. MGW Diamond-Hx OG delivers exceptional 4K60p picture quality taking advantage of a richer colour range than other standard HD/4K encoders.
- Multi-site and multi-channel IP Video contribution
- IPTV Distribution from analog/digital video sources
- Direct-to-Web from HDMI sources
- Streaming video to desktop/laptop, TV and mobile devices over bandwidth-constrained pipes
- Distribution of TV content / PC screen on an organisational network