MGW Diamond-Hx OG Encoder
4K & Multi-Channel SD/HD HDMI Encoder
- Low latency streaming from 2x HDMI, DVI-I or RGBHV sources simultaneously
- Ultra High Definition (4K)
- Encoder available as 2 x HDMI inputs or 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI/RGBHV inputs
- Up to 4 output streams
- Next generation HEVC(H.265) compression support to reduce network bandwidth utilization by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission (Zixi, SRT, RIST and Pro-MPEG)
MGW Diamond-Hx OG is an openGear 4K HEVC video encoder card that is ideal for IPTV distribution or Direct-to-Web applications. It features a powerful encoding engine with the ability to deliver up to four streams simultaneously. MGW Diamond-Hx OG is available as an openGear card for easy integration with production studios, broadcast facilities or enterprise server room environments.
MGW Diamond-Hx OG captures up to 2x 4K/UHD/HD/SD sources from HDMI, DVI-I or RGBHV inputs and streams up to 4 live channels, addressing diverse applications in enterprise, broadcast,and sports markets. With support for Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (Roadmap), MGW Diamond-Hx OG delivers exceptional 4K60p picture quality taking advantage of a richer color gamut than other standard HD/4K encoders.
Ready for Direct-to-Web applications, MGW Diamond-Hx OG can capture HDMI feeds and publish to Content Delivery Network servers (CDN such as YouTube™, Akamai™, Facebook™) for large scale distribution. Featuring advanced transport protocol protection with Zixi, SRT, RIST and Pro-MPEG, as well as AES encryption, video feeds can be reliably and securely delivered over the internet for broadcast quality contribution.
Available as two flavours, MGW Diamond-H1 OG capture video from 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI or RGBHV inputs while MGW Diamond-H2 OG can capture 2 x HDMI inputs.
- Multi-site and Multi-channel IP Video contribution
- IPTV Distribution from analog/digital video sources
- Direct-to-Web from HDMI sources
- Streaming video to desktop/laptop, TV and mobile devices over bandwidth-constrained pipes
- Distribution of TV content / PC screen on an organizational network