MGW Diamond Encoder
4K and Multi-Channel SD/HD HEVC Encoder
- Low latency streaming from 4x SDI/Composite sources simultaneously
- Support for Ultra High Definition (4K) and High Definition Range (HDR)
- Up to 8x output streams
- HEVC (H.265) compression support to reduce network bandwidth utilization by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission (Zixi, SRT, RIST and Pro-MPEG)
- KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from SDI, IP plus multiplexing – JITC Compliant
- Compact, low-power hardware design – optimized for field use (14W)
MGW Diamond is a small, power-efficient quad channel HD or one channel 4K HEVC video encoder ideal for field-based applications. It features a powerful encoding engine with the ability to output up to eight streams simultaneously.
MGW Diamond is a portable appliance featuring impressive size, weight and power (SWaP) characteristics. It provide best-inclass video quality over a rich and industry standard audio/video connectivity. MGW Diamond is also available as an openGear card for easy integration within production studios, broadcast facilities or corporate server room. MGW Diamond captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within sports, enterprise, defense and surveillance markets.
Featuring Ultra High Definition and High Definition range (HDR) support, MGW Diamond can capture and stream 4K60p HDR10 or HLG video from either its 4x3G-SDI or 12G-SDI inputs. For data-sensitive applications, the MGW Diamond supports KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources (SDI, IP or Serial), real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction (FEC) streaming and JITC compliant output streams. It packs all the needed capabilities for delivering any type of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) or Situational Awareness (SA) video generated by ground vehicles, manned or unmanned airborne platforms and marine vessels.
- Muti-site and/or Multi-channel IP Video contribution
- Dense IPTV distribution with up to x40 HD or x10 4K channels a 2RU (openGear card)
- Remote contribution
- Streaming Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) video feeds from ground and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link (portable appliance)
- Streaming video to desktop/laptop, TV and mobile devices over bandwidth-constrained pipes
Engage. Empower. Evolve.
Harness the power of VITEC IPTV, Streaming Videos & Digital Signage Solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique marklet needs, with easy-to-use video technologies for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.