MGW Ace Decoder OG
Professional low latency 4K HEVC & HD H.264 Decoder
- 4K HEVC and HD H.264 or MPEG-2 decoding of streams with optimal latency
- Broadcast quality decoding up to 4:2:2, 10 bits, 100Mbits
- Reliable, low-latency stream delivery with built-in Zixi, SRT, RIST and Pro-MPEG stream protection
- Up to 16 channels of audio decoding
- Rich, Industry standard video and audio output interfaces to match any setup
- Time-synchronized playback across several decoders
VITEC Ace Decoder OG is a single channel HEVC and H.264 decoding card allowing 4:2:2 10-bit up to UHDp60 quality video.
MGW Ace Decoder is designed to always provide the best possible viewing experience and never miss a single frame.
VITEC’s OpenGear IP decoding appliances deliver broadcast quality video decoding with low latency at any rate, on any network.
The openGear card, combined with VITEC’s 100% hardware processing make the decoder family ideal for any video streaming IPTV application, production studios, broadcast facilities or in the field.
- DSNG contribution decode over satellite, cellular networks and more
- Remote / At Home production (REMI) over dedicated transmission links or the Internet
- Point-to-Point live contribution on private or public networks
- Low Latency Point-to-Point contribution over the internet using Zixi or ProMPEG
- Situational Awareness and Full Motion Video (FMV) display on video walls and monitors
- HEVC and H.264 IP feed monitoring over SDI / HDMI or Composite