Market Leading High Density 4K/UHD/HD HEVC & H.264 IPTV Encoding Blade
- High Density 4K/UHD/HD HEVC & H.264 IPTV Encoding Blade
- SDI, HDMI or SMPTE-2110 inputs
- 8x 1080p60 or 4x UHD60 encoding in HEVC or H.264, up to 4:2:2
- x16 audio channels, HDR, Closed captions and AES encryption
- UDP TS Unicast\Multicast as well as SRT streaming protocols
- High availability architecture with no moving parts for 24/7 application reliability
- Dolby Digital \ATMOS \JOC and HDR10 Passthrough (HDMI Interface)
Featuring the highest density available on the market, VITEC’s 4K/UHD/HD HEVC & H.264 IPTV 8-input blade offers real-time hardware encoding of 4K\UHD, high definition and standard definition video. It includes advanced features such as secondary channel, integrated resolution and frame-rate scaling, AES 256/128-bit encryption and low latency mode.
MGES-7000 is the ideal multichannel blade encoder for in-house broadcast applications, real-time high-quality sport events, and any low delay IPTV distribution application. It’s a future proof encoder solution allows for technological growth and supports market trends, including variety of video sources inputs such SDI, HDMI and SFP fibre connectors based on SMPTE2110.
VITEC’s Smoothing™ algorithm guarantees low jitter for flawless IP over any network - LAN and WAN. Supports customisation of EDID (Extended Display Identification Data), allowing the user to simulate different source capabilities.
- Enterprise and corporate IPTV
- Replacement of Legacy Cable TV Systems with efficient TV over IP
- Video monitoring and video confidence
- Over-the-Top (OTT) web streaming
- Telco IPTV
- Terrestrial and mobile TV
- Training and distance learning