Broadcast-quality HD/SD H.264 Quad-Input IPTV Encoder
- Four HD/SD hardware encoders and four dedicated secondary encoders, each supporting 1080p resolutions, for unmatched density
- Secondary stream capabilities for OTT, PIP, LAN/WAN dissemination and more
- Best in class video quality at bit rates from 150 Kbps to 15 Mbps configurable for each primary and secondary channel
- Real-time AES-256/128-bit encryption
- Multiple audio tracks and Dolby 5.1/7.1 support
The MGES-6000 Blade provides real-time hardware encoding of HD and SD, HDMI, SDI or analog video for all IPTV applications. It provides best-in-class picture quality with features including a secondary low-res channel, integrated resolution and frame-rate scaling, streaming to as many as seven IP destinations from each port, and optional AES-256/128-bit encryption for securing classified or premium content.
Its 6th generation encoding chips provide dual encoding of primary and secondary video streams at resolutions up to 1080p for each input. Advanced H.264 tools deliver exceptional video quality at bit rates ranging from 150 Kbps to 15 Mbps, with a variety of frame rates and minimal latency. Integrated hardware scaling enables real-time HD-to-HD and HD-to-SD downscaling and frame rate reduction.
- Enterprise and corporate IPTV
- FMV Dissemination for Situational Awareness and ISR Video
- Telco IPTV
- Over-the-Top (OTT) Web Streaming
- Terrestrial and mobile TV
- Replacement of Legacy Cable TV Systems with efficient TV over IP
- Training and distance learning
- Video monitoring and video confidence