Market Leading High Density 4K/UHD/HD HEVC & H.264 IPTV Encoding Blade
- Unmatched density:
- Eight HD/SD hardware encoders and eight dedicated secondary encoders, each supporting up to 1080p60 resolution
- Four channels 4Kp60 and four dedicated HD secondary channels Future proof encoder that supports both H.264 and HEVC
- Best-in -class, superior video quality at all bit-rates, from low bit rate streaming to broadcast-quality data rates
- Real-time 256/128-bit AES encryption secures content and metadata
- High availability architecture with no moving parts for 24/7 applications
- Built-in scalar converts HD to HD or HD to SD in various resolutions and frame rates
- Real-time Smoothing™ to ensure highest Quality of Service over any IP medium
Featuring the highest density available on the market, VITEC’s 4K/UHD/HD HEVC & H.264 IPTV 8-input blade offers real-time hardware encoding of 4K\UHD, high definition and standard definition video. MGES-7000 is best in class for flexibility, and with the increased density of blade-server configurations, it supports both HEVC (H.265) and H.264 codecs. This includes advanced features such as secondary channel, integrated resolution and frame-rate scaling, AES 256/128-bit encryption and low latency mode.
MGES-7000 is the ideal multichannel blade encoder for in-house broadcast applications, real-time high-quality sport events, and any low delay IPTV distribution application. It’s a future proof encoder solution that meets the current IPTV demands of H.264 and HD encoding with the advanced capabilities of HEVC encoding, 4K\UHD and HDR. This allows for technological growth and supports market trends, including variety of video sources inputs such SDI, HDMI and SFP fiber connectors based on SMPTE2110.
The MGES-7000 offers best-in-class density with four 4Kp60 or 8 3G/HD/SD inputs ports for live sources of SDI, HDMI or IP (SMPTE2110) video. The blade uses hardware-based encoding chips supporting 4:2:2/4:2:0 10 & 8 bit H.264 and HEVC codecs for maximum flexibility and future proof solutions including secondary video streams up to 1080p60 for each input.
The MGES-7000 Blade’s advanced H.264 and HEVC tools make it flexible and suitable for a variety of markets that demand high quality IPTV distribution, low latency applications, and require support for legacy H.264 players as well as cutting edge new 4K HEVC end-points. This can all be managed with an easily configured web UI.
Coupled with the Media Gateway MGW family of carrier-grade IPTV platforms, IPTV providers can serve up to 208 IPTV channels from the MGW 5100 (10-RU), up to 96 IPTV channels from the MGW 1100 (4-RU) and up to 16 IPTV channels from the MGW 1100 (1-RU). VITEC’s Smoothing™ algorithm guarantees low jitter for flawless IP over any network - LAN and WAN. MGES-7000 is fully supported by the VITEC Cluster Manager (CM) System, which provides global system monitoring and control, as well as automated N+K redundancy to ensure high availability operation.
- Enterprise and Corporate IPTV
- Replacement of Legacy Cable TV Systems with efficient TV over IP
- Video Monitoring and Video Confidence
- Over-the-Top Web Streaming
- Telco IPTV
- Terrestrial and Mobile TV
- Training and Distance Learning