SUNNYVALE, California, March 28, 2013 – VITEC, a leading worldwide provider of powerful digital video solutions, invites you to the debut of exciting new products that are joining our line-up of outstanding end-to-end media solutions. With a quarter century of experience in the digital video industry, VITEC continues to combine creativity and innovation with a commitment to providing reliable solutions with long life-cycles. Visit our booth (SL 6305) at the 2013 NAB Show in Las Vegas from April 8th-11th to see exciting NEW VITEC products as well as high performance VITEC favorites.
<link http: www.vitecmm.com>VITEC will present live demonstrations of its innovative, advanced video products:
- PROXY RECORDING: <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>Focus FS-P250 Proxy Recorder for Panasonic AG-HPX250 AVC-intra camera with streaming and support for cloud-based proxy workflows
- PORTABLE RECORDING: <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>Focus FS-T2001 next generation portable media recorder for ENG/EFP recording, playback and media management
- VIDEO & NLE ARCHIVE: <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>Proxsys PA-Series provides efficient archiving for video clips and NLE projects
- LOW-LATENCY STREAMING: With <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>Optibase MGW Premium Encoder, <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>MGW Nano Encoder and <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>MGW Pico Encoder powered by TurboVideoTM technology, and the all new <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>MGW Premium Decoder
- New and Improved <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>EZTV V6.0 with EPG support. The best in class Digital Video Delivery Solution for Mission Critical and Enterprise Networks.
- MOBILE & OTT: Featuring <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>Optibase MGTS-Prism Multi-Screen IP Transcoder for HLS, SST, HDS and MPEG-DASH streaming
- MEDIA LOGGING: <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>Monisys MR- and <link http: cts.businesswire.com ct>ML-Series for media recording and 24/7 media logging with PTZ control, preview and playback via mobile app
“VITEC is thrilled to kick off celebrations of our twenty-fifth anniversary with the introduction of a remarkably wide range of exciting new products that we will be demonstrating at NAB this year. At the quarter century mark, we’re proud that the engineering power that we have united under the VITEC name is yielding an exceptionally high level of innovation and advanced technology that translates to truly outstanding products,” said <st1:personname w:st="on">Philippe Wetzel</st1:personname>, CEO of VITEC. “The past year of intensive work and accelerated development has borne fruit, with the development of powerful, smart products that will allow our customers to streamline every link of the video chain and offer more exciting and revenue-enhancing media services than ever before.”
Visit us at NAB, booth# SL 6305, or visit our new website <link http: www.vitecmm.com>www.vitecmm.com
VITEC is a worldwide leading provider of powerful digital video products that support end-to-end media solutions for Broadcast, Corporate, Education, Government, Industrial, Medical, Military, and Telco customers. By integrating world famous brands including Optibase, Focus, Proxsys, Monisys, Stradis, Extensor, and Sylon, VITEC now controls the complete video chain with professional-grade products for acquisition, encoding, processing, management, and delivery. All trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
© 2013 VITEC
Marketing & Communications
Marketing and Communications
<link http: www.vitecmm.com>www.vitecmm.com