At VITEC, we strive to ensure our end-to-end IPTV technology solutions are secure, robust and reliable. We design, manage and manufacture our solutions so they align with the most stringent content security requirements, as well as providing you with secure hardware and software platforms.
Why Choose our Secure Video
Streaming & Digital Signage Solutions?
Video Streaming Security
- Meet the increasingly stringent content protection demands of broadcasters and other content owners with built-in Digital Rights Management (DRM) from Samsung LYNK™ DRM, Pro:Idiom, Verimatrix, and security technologies.
- Benefit from peace of mind, knowing that your IPTV distribution and enterprise video streaming systems are secure across your IP network, from source to display.
- De-scramble encrypted content using standard Conditional Access Modules (CAMs).
- Get the highest level of quality assurance, as our engineering design and manufacturing processes are rigorously tested and regularly audited.
- Be confident that no malicious code can be installed on your hardware platforms , thanks to the use of secure processors, VITEC-only signed upgrades and security screws.
- Our platforms support the widest range of digital TV standards, including DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, ATSC and US cable.
- Prevent unauthorised access and man-in-the-middle attacks with our secure interfaces and networks, such as an HTTPS-based user interface, and SSH and 802.1x protocols.
- Take full control over which users or groups of users can access specific capabilities on the server with user-based API access control, such as restricting access to system settings, creating and managing content and more.
Top Success Story
Bayer UK Headquarters“ The Bayer UK headquarters move was part of a wider culture change to a more agile way of working, and our new home had to reflect and support this, whilst adhering to corporate standards in many areas. We were challenged to create a variety of meeting spaces that were versatile but retained ease of use and bolstered the image of Bayer as an innovation-driven life science organisation. It’s clear the overall effect of the new environment has both inspired and engaged colleagues, and the AV provision has been pivotal in enabling that change.
Innovation & Infrastructure Coordinator for Bayer UK & IE
› Learn more