VITEC’s IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for Sports Venues enhances fan experience with best-in-class viewing and creates new opportunities for fan engagement — and revenue-building — through digital video streaming.
Understanding the unique technical and operational requirements for successfully operating an IPTV network in a sports and entertainment venues is key to developing an effective and reliable solution. The system you choose must be able to accommodate the unique demands of a sports venue and provide smooth television viewing, powerful system administration tools, and sophisticated digital video capabilities.
VITEC’s IPTV and Digital Signage Platform provides large venues and stadiums the performance and reliability they need today and ample capability to grow and evolve in the future - to give fans a more engaging, interactive experience. Read more about VITEC's IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for Sports Venues Sports Venue White Paper.
- Operator-friendly all-in-one platform manages IPTV channels, in-house feeds, decoder end-points, content security, event schedules and digital signage campaigns
- Cutting-edge fan experience with pristine HD/4K video and low latency streaming technology that delivers content to any display in less than 500ms
- Automatically updating programming guide, video-on-demand and streaming of game feeds to mobile devices
- 100% hardware based decoder end-points for low latency streaming and eye-catching digital signs at a fraction of the price of PC-based media players
- Zero reoccurring IPTV seat license fees or reoccurring digital signage licenses
VITEC’s World-Class IPTV and Digital Signage Platform Powers New Content Experience Across State-of-the-Art NFL Training Facility
VITEC's IPTV and Digital Signage Platform has enabled us to connect every layer of our organization - from our staff, administrators, coaches, players, and fans - with leading-class technology that allows every stream of content to be reliably delivered with low latency, high quality, and create an amazing user experience at each screen.