The Focus FS-P250 Proxy Recorder makes it simple to integrate recording of proxy clips into production workflows. Attached to a Panasonic AG-HPX250/255 camera, it records proxy clips at a choice of resolutions and bit rates in parallel with high resolution clips, and captures time-codes, frame rate management and P2 metadata. Proxies are available immediately for viewing, editing, streaming and uploading to video sharing websites when recording is complete. Custom metadata may be input via the Focus FS-250’s web interface.
Focus FS-P250 records up to 800 hours of proxy video on a single 32 GB SDHC card and is powered by a removable LI-ion battery for up to 3 hours of recording on a single charge. A built-in wireless web interface can be accessed via a PC or mobile device using the optional Panasonic AJ-WM30 wireless module.
The portable, compact Focus FS-P250 Proxy Recorder packs a wealth of functionality into a durable device that’s as small as a deck of cards and weighs only five ounces. Affordable, flexible, and easy to use, the Focus FS-P250 enables video professionals to take advantage of emerging collaborative and cloud-based workflows.
- Breaking news
- Live monitoring and logging
- Instant sharing
- Production workflow
- Long form recording
- Cost effective backup recording
DownloadFocus FS-P250 - Low Res Image
Focus FS-P250 Quick Start Guide
Focus FS-P250 User Manual
Focus FS-P250 Datasheet
FS-PCS User Manual
FS-P250 firmware v10.38
- HD-SDI/SD-SDI input with loop through – compatible with any SDI camera
- Small, portable, battery powered design
- Records .MOV/H.264 proxy clips onto a standard SD card
- Superimposes SDI embedded time-code on proxy clips
- Wireless web interface for live streaming and metadata input (PC, Mac, and mobile iOS devices)
- Desktop application for synchronization of proxy clips to P2 clips and metadata aggregation with AG-HPX250/255 P2 clips