Award-winning VITEC Blade Systems are professional carrier-grade platforms that compress, transcode and stream video at broadcast quality and at a wide variety of bit rates. Available in 1RU, 4RU and 10RU platforms that host advanced encoding, transcoding and mobile blades, these highly flexible modular systems meet the diverse needs of government agencies, Telco operators and enterprises.
VITEC Blade Systems process compressed and uncompressed HD/SD MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) and MPEG-2. Transcoding and mobile blades enable extended reach and flexible dissemination of live video to any mobile device, phone, smart TV and over-the-top (OTT) media player over WiFi, 3G or 4G LTE networks or over the public internet.
Advanced capabilities such as video and audio pre-processing, content protection, adaptive bit-rate (ABR) streaming, ancillary data support, graphic overlay and time-code insertion make Optibase Blade Systems the ideal solution for ingesting and distributing content for any live media application.
For mission-critical applications, VITEC Blade Systems offer automatic redundancy and failover options and deliver exceptional video quality at ultra-high processing efficiency.
- Enterprise and Corporate IPTV
- FMV Dissemination for Situational Awareness and ISR Video
- Telco IPTV
- Over-the-Top Web Streaming
- Terrestrial and Mobile TV
- Replacement of Legacy Cable TV Systems with efficient TV over IP
- Training and Distance Learning
- Video Monitoring and Video Confidence
DownloadMGW IPTV Blade Systems Datasheet
MGW 5100/1100/1000 Platforms - Low Res Image
- Encodes up to 104 HD/SD streams (52 primary + 52 secondary)
- Choice of form factors: MGW 1000 (1RU), MGW 1100 (4RU), MGW 5100 (10RU)
- Supports Apple™ HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Microsoft™ Silverlight Smooth Streaming (SST), Adobe™ Flash Dynamic Streaming (HDS), 3GPP, RTP and more
- Secondary stream encoding (up to 1080p HD) for remote users or PIP applications
- Built-in AES-256/128-bit encryption for video, audio and metadata
- Optimized for secure DOD IT environments up to top-secret classification
- Integrated controller blade for single point of interaction with network
- Hot-swappable components with automatic failover
- N+K redundancy