The MGES-6000 Blade provides real-time hardware encoding of HD and SD video for all IPTV applications. It provides best-in-class picture quality with features including a secondary low-res channel, integrated resolution and frame-rate scaling, streaming to as many as seven IP destinations from each port, and optional AES-256/128-bitencryption for securing classified or premium content.
MGES-6000 Blade enables VITEC Blade Systems to serve up to 104, 48 and eight IPTV channels, respectively. Optibase Cluster Manager provides monitoring and control of MGES-6000 Blade as well as automated N+K redundancy.
By combining a wide range of bit rates, resolutions and compression features MGES-6000 Blade guarantees optimized picture quality and viewer experience for IP video and full-motion-video (FMV) applications such as mobile delivery, corporate TV, and triple-play and multi-screen service.
The dense MGES-6000 Blade’s four HD/SD input ports support live HD/SD-SDI, HDMI or analog video. Its 6th generation encoding chips provide dual encoding of primary and secondary video streams at resolutions up to 1080p for each input. Advanced H.264 tools deliver exceptional video quality at bit rates ranging from 150 Kbps to 15 Mbps, with a variety of frame rates and minimal latency. Integrated hardware scaling enables real-time HD-to-HD and HD-to-SD downscaling and frame rate reduction.
- Enterprise and Corporate IPTV
- FMV Dissemination for Situational Awareness and ISR Video
- Telco IPTV
- Over-the-Top Web Streaming
- Terrestrial and Mobile TV
- Replacement of Legacy Cable TV Systems with efficient TV over IP
- Training and Distance Learning
- Video Monitoring and Video Confidence
DownloadMGES 6000 Blade - Low Res Image
MGES 6000 Blade Datasheet
- Four HD/SD hardware encoders and four dedicated secondary encoders, each supporting 1080p resolutions, for unmatched density
- Choice of HD and SD license configurations for each IPTV encoding port
- Secondary stream capabilities for OTT, PIP, LAN/WAN dissemination and more
- Best in class video quality at bit rates from 150 Kbps to 15 Mbps configurable for each primary and secondary channel
- Real-time AES-256/128-bit encryption
- Built-in scalar for HD<->SD conversion at various resolutions and frame rates
- HD/SD-SDI, analog(composite) and HDMI inputs (protected and unprotected)
- Multiple audio tracks and Dolby 5.1/7.1 support
- Automated N+K redundancy