MGW Diamond is a small, power-efficient quad channel HEVC HD/SD video encoder ideal for field-based applications. It features a powerful encoding engine with the ability to output up to eight streams simultaneously. MGW Diamond is ideally suited to any multichannel application where stringent size, weight and power (SWaP) characteristics are demanded. MGW Diamond provides the best SWaP per HEVC encoding channel on the market.
MGW Diamond captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within sports, enterprise, defense and surveillance markets. Ready for Ultra High Definition, MGW Diamond can capture and stream 4K60p video from either its 4x3G-SDI or 12G-SDI inputs. Featuring Time-Synchronized Playback, MGW Diamond and MGW Ace Decoder ensure perfect synchronization of multiple independent IP streams for house of worship, remote production, or any live application where IP streams must be played back in sync.
For data-sensitive applications, the MGW Diamond supports KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources (SDI, IP or Serial), real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction (FEC) streaming and JITC compliant output streams. It packs all the needed capabilities for delivering any type of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) or Situational Awareness (SA) video generated by ground vehicles, manned or unmanned airborne platforms and marine vessels.
- Muti-site and/or Multi-channel IP Video contribution for Broadcast, House of Worship and more
- Streaming video to desktop/laptop, TV and mobile devices over bandwidth-constrained pipes
- Full HD 1080p60 monitoring of multiple sources
- IP Video dissemination from multiple video sources (analog/digital) for Situation Awareness (SA) within ground vehicles, ships or aircraft
- Streaming Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) video feeds from ground and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link
- Streaming Situational Awareness and FMV content across LANs and WANs with KLV / STANAG metadata
DownloadMGW Diamond Datasheet
MGW Diamond - High Res Image
- Low latency HD/SD streaming from 4x SDI/Composite sources
- Up to 8x output streams from 4x input sources
- Next-generation HEVC (H.265) compression support to reduce network bandwidth utilization by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Ready for 4K with 12G-SDI input and 4K60p HEVC streaming
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission
- Featuring Time-Synchronized Playback
- Compact, low-power hardware design – optimized for field use (14W)
- KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from SDI, IP plus multiplexing – JITC Compliant