HDM850 is the latest High Definition decoding product from Stradis. It supports multiple formats, including MPEG-2 and H.264 video decoding over 3G-SDI (from SD to 1080p60 - SMPTE259,292,424), HDMI and analog video. As all Stradis card, HDM850 supports continuous, frame-accurate and seamless back-to-back playback playback.
The easily-integrated Stradis HDM850 features an alpha-blended full-frame on-screen display,a HD/SD-SDI input for insertion of live video content andprovides upscaling and downscaling to any resolution with auto adaptive color conversion making it your best ally to transition your SD content to the HD world (and vice versa). Dual outputs also allow decoded video to be simultaneously output in two distinct formats to create, for example, HD and SD versions of the same content. The HDM850 uses a hybrid hardware/software decoding engine that allows flexibility to support future codecs.
A SDK/API developer kit allows one or several Stradis HDM850 decoder cards to be integrated and controlled into a video system quickly and easily. SDK/API compatibility is ensured across the complete Stradis product range allowing a seamless upgrade to a different decoder. Upgrade to HD now!
HDM850 is also compatible with the Livewire framework of our VITEC encoder product line. Based on this technology, LW Player, a powerful decoding application, provides a plug and play experience.
- Digital signage
HDM850 - Low Res Image
HDM850 Software v5.0.0 – 32 Bit Platform
HDM850 Software v5.0.0 – 64 Bit Platform
- HD/SD H.264 and MPEG-2 decoder, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 10-bit sampling
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, YPbPr, RGB & RGBHV, S-Video and Composite video outputs
- 16x SDI / 12x HDMI embedded and 8x AES digital audio outputs plus 2x unbalanced audio outputs
- Upscaling/downscaling to any resolution with auto adaptive color conversion
- OSD, Closed captioning, Genlock, LTC and RS-422 control
- PCIe card(4 lanes), Multiboard support , Stradis and Livewire SDK