Rackmount System Converts and Scales HD/SD Input Signal to Many Output Signals
The HD Scaler converts and scales any HD or SD input signals to multiple output signals, suited for non-linear editing (NLE) or as video conversion and scaling tool for live production or post-production use.
Extensor HD Scaler
Features & Benefits of VITEC's Extensor HD Scaler
- HD / SD Converter & Scaler
- Multi-Video Inputs for use in a variety of different applications
- Convert and scale any HD or SD input signals to many output signals
- Front-end converter for non-linear editing (NLE)
- Video conversion and scaling tool for live-production or post-production
Featured Product: Extensor HD Scaler
The Extensor HD Scaler converts and down-scales, up-scales and cross-scales HD and SD input signals to the full range of output signals. It is an ideal front-end converter for non-linear editing (NLE) and serves as a full-purpose conversion and scaling tool for live production or post-production. The 1RU Extensor HD Scaler supports a wide variety of HD and SD resolutions and frame rates and provides 10-bit processing with 4:2:2 sampling.
Read more about HD Scaler
Products Related to the Extensor HD Scaler
Extensor SDI2ANA seamlessly converts HD-SDI video to analog video with optional downscaling, and converts the first pair of audio embedded in SDI to stereo unbalanced audio and digital audio AES/EBU.
Read more about SDI2ANA