VITEC’s EZ TV Platform family of End-Points features a full range of professional-grade, hardware-based digital video players for playback of live IPTV streams, video on demand content and engaging digital signage content.
All End-Points are controlled and operated from a central management interface for the day-to-day administration of content, schedules and user access rights. This single point of management simplifies the complexity and costs associated with the initial deployment of an advanced IPTV and signage solution and ensures that the system is intuitive to operate, maintain and scale up to constantly enhance the user experience.
Designed with maximum video performance, lowest playback latency and highest reliability in mind, VITEC’s EZ TV End-Points feature 100% hardware-based video decoding, dual-HD/4K (EP4/EP5 respectively) playback of live IPTV streams or files, and solid state components all packages in a rugged enclosure with no moving parts.
Features & Benefits
- Professional-grade set-top boxes for reliable playback of live and recorded IPTV streams and digital signage content
- Discrete hardware processors for IP video decoding and signage graphic playout
- Decode two HD/4K IP streams/video files simultaneously for eye catching signs or Picture-in-Picture view
- AES decryption integrated engine with the major content providers’ AES implementation
- Microsoft Active Directory support for single sign-on workflow in conjunction with corporate domain and security policies
- Rugged, fanless and 100% silent compact appliance designed for harsh environments
- Mounting brackets for attaching to walls and TV mounts
- TV control using RS-232 serial interface
- PoE/PoE + support
- TAA and NDAA compliant
- API for integration/control by external control systems such as AMX / Crestron / Mobile Devices
Engage. Empower. Evolve.
Harness the power of VITEC IPTV, Streaming Videos & Digital Signage Solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique marklet needs, with easy-to-use video technologies for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.