EZ TV enables the distribution of live and recorded video content from various sources including cable, satellite and free-to-air TV channels and locally generated private video.
It enables organisations to benefit from the most advanced IPTV experience with features such as viewing live streams, on-demand video, digital video recording (DVR), mosaic player, time-shifted TV, pause live TV (PLTV), access to content using your mobile app, desktop player, TV monitors, and SoC TVs.
The system can be rapidly deployed and is designed to seamlessly integrate with any IT environment and run on all types of networks, delivering live and on-demand content securely to LAN users and WAN users.
The EZ TV Digital Signage capabilities enable organisations to use displays to enhance employee, visitor or fan experiences.
Powerful, hardware-based end-points deliver eye catching digital content with dynamic data and up to 4K video to any number of screens – all managed from a centralised platform which can be installed on-premise or hosted as a cloud instance.
Combined with VITEC’s series of Video Wall Processors, mobile apps for Android and iOS, smart touch-panel control extensions and API the platform enables users to create and manage a full digital video experience in any building or venue or in a large multi-site environment for any application.
Features and Benefits
- Enterprise-grade, easy to deploy and manage solution for secure distribution of IPTV channels over LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi.
- All-in-one solution for managing Live, Recorded or On-Demand content, Digital Signage workflows and eye-catching Video Walls.
- Intuitive administration interface for monitoring and controlling all aspects of the digital experience and user access rights
- Advanced TV capabilities: Live and on-demand video on TVs, Android and iOS devices, and HTML5 browser player for desktop/laptops, PLTV, VOD, PVR, NDVR, mosaic viewing, OTT delivery to remote users, multi-decode of HD and 4K video on TVs and Video Walls.
- Support for up to 5,000 concurrent viewers from platform server – cost effective perpetual license model with no recurring costs.
- Tight integration with VITEC encoders, transcoders, encryption server, gateways, and mobile apps enables a complete end-to-end IPTV solution.
- Highly secure architecture: from government and military installations to financial and medical enterprise networks – EZ TV Platform is designed to meet and exceed the highest standards of cyber-security, user data protection, and content rights management; all communication is SSL protected, seamless integration with Microsoft Active Directory and Okta for managing access to content. 256-bit encryption applied to communication between the server and the viewing devices.
- “One Stop Shop” for monitoring in-house feeds, managing and distributing 3rd party TV content, and enabling access to content for any user on the LAN or remote.
- Mobile app for watching low latency multicast / unicast streams on phones and tablet.
- EZ TV IPTV Portal software is deployed as a Web Server on the network – as a Virtual Machine or Physical Server instance.
- Hardware-based, professional-grade digital signage and IPTV playback end-points feature solid-state design and low latency decoding of IPTV streams.
- Advanced digital signage workflows including dynamically updating menu boards, integration of sponsorship content with live event feeds, and multi-video decode.
- Platform can run as an on-premise instance or deployed as a private cloud platform.
- High-availability and multi-site clustering support ensures uptime of all software and hardware IPTV components required for mission critical application.
- Dashboards measure real-time content consumption, user activity, network bandwidth utilisation, and other valuable insights.
- Real-time extraction, archiving and playback of MISB / STANAG metadata in military environments.
- Virtual Remote application provides full control of any display, or group of displays, around your building or at remote sites – all from your workstation or handheld device’s web browser.
- Developer Kits and API for integration with third party systems. Documentation and source code examples available to all customers upon request.
- Fully-featured API allowing the integration of custom interfaces to manage, control, and interact with VITEC’s IPTV and Digital Signage end-points from devices such as Crestron, AMX, Extron, Q-SYS panels or tablets, as well as other custom built software applications.
EZ TV Modules
Engage. Empower. Evolve.
Harness the power of VITEC IPTV, Streaming Videos & Digital Signage Solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique marklet needs, with easy-to-use video technologies for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.