IPTV Blade System
Modular Encoding and Streaming Platforms
- Controller blade consolidates all streaming and management traffic to a single network interface.
- Hot-swappable components with a built-in automatic failover for all critical components
- Mix and match inputs and outputs offers service diversity within each platform
- Designed with highest level of availability for mission critical applications
- Network interface redundancy and diversity modes
- Wide range of bit-rate support per video port: 150kbps – 30 Mbps
- Streams each video feed to as many as 7 targets (multicast and unicast) (move up)
- Networthiness certification by US NETCOM
- 7th generation codec offers best in class 4K, HD and SD video quality with support for HEVC (H.265), H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC), 4K, HD and SD
- Scenario-specific form factors and density: 1RU/4RU/10RU
- Encodes up to 96 video sources per platform to more then 192 + streams
- Encodes each source to two quality levels (secondary stream up to 1080p)
- Built-in AES-256/128-bit encryption for video, audio and metadata
- Streams video to mobile devices over 3G/4G LTE/WiFi networks or open Internet
VITEC Modular Blade Systems are professional carrier-grade platforms that compress and stream video at broadcast quality in a wide variety of bit rates and house VITEC’s H.264 HD/SD and HEVC 4K/HD/SD encoding blades. Designed for mission critical applications, the dense hardware architecture offers extensive modularity and redundancy options.
HTTPS secure management suite is optimised for secure Department of Defense IT environments up to Top Secret (TS) classification, making the carrier-grade blade based platforms ideal video streaming solutions for federal and state government agencies, news and media organisations and enterprises.
THE MGW platform uses a highly efficient integrated controller blade that serves as the single point of interation with the network, manages all hardware modules in the system and has automatic triggers for redundancy and failover.
- Enterprise and Corporate IPTV
- FMV Dissemination for Situational Awareness and ISR Video
- Replacement of Legacy Cable TV Systems with efficient IPTV
- Video Monitoring and Video Confidence
- Telco IPTV
- Terrestrial and Mobile TV
- Training and Distance Learning
Engage. Empower. Evolve.
Harness the power of VITEC IPTV, Streaming Videos & Digital Signage Solutions that can be tailored to each customer's unique marklet needs, with easy-to-use video technologies for seamless distribution in a multitude of formats anytime, anywhere, to any device.