Reliable solutions for distribution of the
widest range of digital TV standards
VITEC RF Gateways capture live digital TV channels from any terrestrial, satellite or cable source and stream them directly over an IP network. Our broad range of Gateways means you can choose the right one to meet your specific requirements.
Features & Benefits
Complete, secure solutions
- Support the widest range of terrestrial, satellite and cable digital TV standards.
- Support SD, HD and 4K broadcast streams.
- Safeguard live content to match broadcaster or security requirements using Samsung LYNK™ DRM, Pro:Idiom™ and AES.
- De-scramble encrypted content using standard Conditional Access Modules (CAMs).
Robustness, ease of use and flexibility
- Reliable performance and energy-efficient power consumption per channel.
- Hassle-free, intuitive setup and an easy-to-manage interface offer extensive control and monitoring.
- Blade-into-Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with ‘Hot Swapping’ ability to minimise downtime.
- IP multicast streaming enables delivery to an unlimited number of endpoints.
Full integration with VITEC solutions
- Provide live TV within digital signage or as part of an interactive IPTV portal.
- Make channels available on the network alongside video streams from VITEC Encoders.
- Stream premium audio-visual content to any IPTV endpoint
- Deliver video streams to mobile devices and the internet with the VITEC Origin Server and PRISM Transcoders.
- Gateway blades are installed in one of three Avedia Chassis, which are designed for a wide range of organisation needs and budgets.
Find the RF Gateway(s) for your needs from the table below or contact your system integrator for advice
|Content Protection||Samsung LYNK™ DRM/AES||Pro:Idiom ™|
Design Service & Training Videos
Providing a helping hand
If you need help creating engaging digital signage or attractive and intuitive interactive guest experience portals, we can help you get started with our Design Services and How To feature overview videos.