All AvediaStream Chassis are ‘hot swap’ enabled. This enables movement and replacement of Encoder, Gateway and Transcoder blades without the need to power down the entire unit, saving time and avoiding disruption to other IPTV services operating simultaneously in the same chassis.
The AvediaStream Chassis Monitor adds hardware monitoring to the 10 blade c1210 chassis.
- Hot swap support maximises uptime
- Highly reliable systems, minimising downtime with
dual powersupplies and Ethernet connections
- Easy on site replacement of components
- Future proofed IPTV: easily add blades to support new TV and video sources as your organisational requirements grow
- Visual indication of chassis and blade status via front panel
LEDs, with monitor blade option
- Early warning of issues via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
|Hot swap Fans|
|Hot swap PSUs|
|19" Rack Mountable|
|Hot swap Blades|
|Dual Ethernet Port per Blade|
|Number of blades||1||3||10|