With the AvediaServer platform, in one location you can:
- Centrally control all key Exterity applications and end points, including non-Exterity devices such as SmartTVs, using the Smart Control app.
- Easily maintain and upgrade Exterity devices using the Site Manager app.
- Monitor channels to ensure content is being successfully added to the network.
- Centrally record channels from AvediaStream Gateways and Encoders on the IP network.
- Create channels using uploaded or recorded content - supports up to 4K UHD and HEVC (H.265).
- Deliver content to suit the viewer’s schedule, with Catchup TV and Video on Demand, providing a more convenient and personalised experience.
- Create sequences of actions (power on, set volume/channel, publish ArtioSign signage playlists) that can be carried out frequently with Workflows.
- Customise interactive viewing interfaces with built-in IPTV middleware, which can be tailored for individuals or groups of viewers in different areas of an organisation or venue.
- Create, manage and publish eye-catching and engaging digital signage with built-in ArtioSign to enhance communications across a range of industries, including corporate & finance, hospitality, stadiums, education and more.
|AvediaServer Module||IP video system management||Smart Control||Video on Demand and Playback||ArtioSign||ArtioSign video import conversion||ArtioGuest|
|Core Software Modules||Bandwidth Options||Hard Disk RAID Options|
|m8105||m8115||m7205||m7305||m8365||110 Mbs||220 Mbps||550 Mbps||1000 Mbps||2000 Mbps||3000 Mbps||6000 Mbps||4TB||8TB||16TB||24TB||32TB||48TB|