Sales Support Specialist
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Manager for the Federal Sales team, the Sales Support Specialist role will communicate directly with customers regarding basic quotes, orders, and delivery. The role will manage all contact and activity in CRM solution for leads and contacts under the supervision of the Sales Manager.
- Expedite purchase orders and communicate delivery info to customers.
- Account set up including completing internal and customer documents on request.
- Preparing and sending basic price quotes to customers upon request.
- Enter contacts, leads, and opportunities into CRM. Become CRM administrator for Federal sales team.
- Track customer support contracts and send quotes for renewal 3 months in advance of expiration. Work in conjunction with sales team on this.
- Handle inbound telephone inquiries and transfer to available sales person.
- Lead follow up from tradeshows and web enquiries. Take direction from sales team on prioritizing contacts to follow up with.
- Manage GSA contract modifications and quarterly reporting. Lead in this area, manage on-going maintenance of GSA account data.
- Track evaluation orders with customers and send reminders of expiration date. Work with sales team on this.
- Extensive web searches and digging for contacts at target government accounts identified by the sales team. Make initial contact via email or phone call.
- Coordinate small scale marketing events usually held once per quarter by the federal sales team.
- Take direction from Sales Director with quarterly MBOs in areas of market & business development. For example, manage quarterly projects to research targeted opportunities.
- 2-4 years of experience in a computer software / hardware corporate environment in inside sales or business-to-business development role.
- Experience with ZOHO and Excel.
- BS/BA, preferably in Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task competing activities with shifting priorities.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network. From corporate, finance and stadiums, to hospitality, government and healthcare, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
VITEC is headquartered in Paris, France and we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now for Sales Support Specialist
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
Pioneering The Field of Technology
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.