Back End Developer
About the role
As a Back End developer, you will be part of a team developing our backend side product called EZ TV an IPTV and Digital Signage solution, deployed and used by NBA and NFL teams, NASA bases, The United Nations, Hospitals, television broadcasters and lots more. You will mostly develop in Microsoft environments in C#.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in .NET development
- Deep C#/.NET Framework experience, .NET 4.5+ is an advantage
- Experience developing Windows Services & ASP/.NET applications over IIS
- Experience developing/testing/documenting a RESTful Web-API
- Experience working in/with Visual Studio2017/2019
- Knowledge of Microservices concepts & implementations
- Great debugging & problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of Network protocols
- Basic knowledge of SOLID/OOP principles
Good project-oriented mindset, delivery driven, team player
- .NET Core experience
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines, Builds & Releases
- Knowledge of digital Video technologies & protocols
- Experience working with Redis, RabbitMQ, Lucene ™
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with WiX Toolset build projects
- Experience with Swagger Web-API documentation
- Experience working with Azure DevOps/TFS
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. Our encode/decode solutions are 100% hardware based, including PCIe cards with SDK for custom design or OEM for high-performance video systems.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now for Back End Developer
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
Pioneering The Field of Technology
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.