Digital Content Designer
About the role
This is a full-time position, with required office hours between 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. 40 hours a week.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Deployments, this position is responsible for researching, designing, and creating customer-specific digital assets with an understanding of the project workflow.
The position is based out of headquarters’ office in Atlanta, GA. Travel to customer sites, up to 10% annual average. Months with low or high peaks are to be expected.
- Understands the importance of digital signage and customer branding.
- Define and maintain workflow for project discovery through project delivery and completion.
- Provide mock-ups of digital signage for customer approval.
- Provide accurate estimates of time required for project completion.
- Communicate project details through project managers and/or directly with customers.
- Work with the Sales Team, creating customer specific digital assets and digital signage for use in Sales’ presentations and demonstrations.
- Create, deploy, and test digital signs using VITEC’s EZ TV platform.
- Work to become an expert user of and company-wide resource for VITEC’s digital signage solution.
- Train customers on VITEC’s digital signage solution, providing insight, experiences, and best practices.
- Provide feedback to Product Team on digital signage user interfaces and workflows, in an effort to improve the customer experience.
- Other duties as needed. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Proficient in image and video editing platforms (Adobe, Apple, Avid, or equivalent).
- Must be organized, creative, and have a high attention to detail.
- Experience working with customers is required.
- Experience in the area of digital signage is preferred.
- Associate degree in graphics, multimedia, or web design is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience planning, designing, and implanting digital graphic content is required.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs. of VITEC products.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. Our encode/decode solutions are 100% hardware based, including PCIe cards with SDK for custom design or OEM for high-performance video systems.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now for Digital Content Designer
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
Pioneering The Field of Technology
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.