IPTV & Digital Signage Product Marketing Manager
About the Role
The IPTV Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and driving VITEC’s IPTV and digital signage global product proposition. This role requires a combination of technical competency to obtain a solid understanding of our products, combined with creative communication and marketing skills to effectively communicate product capabilities and customer benefits across a wide variety of content, audiences, and markets. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this role will work closely with Product Management and the rest of the Marketing team to drive awareness and demand for the IPTV product range.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the positioning, messaging, and marketing of the VITEC IPTV product range across a range of industries and applications.
- Develop crisp, compelling messaging and work collaboratively with Product Managers and field Sales teams to ensure our story is consistently told across all channels.
- Working closely with Product Management, R&D and Marketing Communication teams, manage product launches, ensuring all audiences have a clear understanding of the key features, benefits and use cases of the products.
- Lead and execute content creation efforts to articulate the benefits of our products, e.g., product collateral, marketing communications, webinars, presentations, videos, website, social media, demos and more. Bridge the gap between technical specs of products/solutions to translate into clear messaging that can be adjusted to resonate with multiple market verticals.
- Support the Marketing team with product marketing content for ongoing campaigns, events, and channel programs.
- Drive individual product and solution differentiation, user engagement and adoption by gaining customer and market insights and influencing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, both internally and externally.
- Be aware of our key competitors’ activities and marketing strategy to ensure clearly differentiated positioning and messaging that influences campaigns and sales enablement.
With solid Marketing experience, you will be able to demonstrate experience of working in a B2B technology business (hardware/software/SaaS) and preferably have specific experience of marketing IPTV, digital signage and/or video streaming products. You will be comfortable with assimilating technical information and being able to present a succinct message to a wide range of audiences. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills as a Product Marketer for a fast growing, award-winning global proAV technology leader. Key skills and experience include:
- Solid cross-marketing knowledge and skills to contribute to overall marketing objectives.
- Superior and creative communication, presentation and writing skills; able to distil complex information into simple and meaningful insights and messaging, delivering high-quality, creative sales and marketing content.
- Strong affinity for technology. You pay attention to what’s new in tech and have an innate desire to understand how things work.
- Ability to build relationships internally and work with key stakeholders and leaders in marketing, product management and sales to define and execute on product marketing strategy.
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of colleagues, requiring a combination of in person and video call interaction. Additionally, individual contributors are globally dispersed, and interactions/meetings will require flexibility to accommodate multiple time zones.
- Ability to see big picture, yet able to execute with close attention to detail.
- Operate effectively in a changing environment, with a positive, energetic attitude and initiative.
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are in your element when actively juggling both short and long-term priorities along with daily demands.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate some international travel.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. Our encode/decode solutions are 100% hardware based, including PCIe cards with SDK for custom design or OEM for high-performance video systems.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.comApply now for IPTV & Digital Signage Product Marketing Manager
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
Pioneering The Field of Technology
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.