Senior Product Manager - IPTV and Digital Signage
About the Role
Building on our base of very strong hardware and software products, VITEC is looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to join our team. This role is about expanding our IPTV and Digital Signage products (including set-top box and virtual clients) and driving new customer-focused solutions. With Exterity now part of VITEC, this is an exciting opportunity to define and direct the future of a major product line and help merge Exterity and VITEC products.
Our IPTV and Digital Signage products are used worldwide by a wide range of users across multiple verticals. These products enable employees, guests, and end customers to be engaged, informed and entertained.
You will build on your current product experience and understanding of trends and best practice to work with our Customers, Partners, Sales and Support Teams and develop a deep understanding of our users’ needs and behaviours.
The role is a part of the VITEC Product Organisation, a small group based in VITEC locations around the world. This position could be based out of any of the VITEC sites in the UK, Europe or the Middle East. It will involve regular travel to VITEC’s primary geographical markets including North America, Europe, and Asia and includes active involvement in Trade Shows (including presenting).
We are looking for someone who can:
- Deliver solutions and drive the product vision and road map
- Be an inspiring and committed member of the Product Management team
- Work closely with a wide range of teams and individuals, both internal and external
The successful candidate will have:
- Be able to demonstrate solid experience in software/cloud product management through the complete product lifecycle, researching customer needs and driving product strategy
- Be educated to at least degree level in a technical or business field
- Have a passion for technology
- Strong commercial experience of working directly with customers and channel partners
- Experience of IPTV and/or Digital Signage in at least one of Corporate, Accommodation/Hospitality or Venue markets
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different types of audiences
- Understanding of Lean, Agile, Scrum or similar product development approaches would be an advantage
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. Our encode/decode solutions are 100% hardware based, including PCIe cards with SDK for custom design or OEM for high-performance video systems.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now for Senior Product Manager - IPTV and Digital Signage
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
Pioneering The Field of Technology
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.