Senior Software Architect
VITEC is growing and we are searching for a Senior Software Architect to join our team and support our hyper growth!
If you are a highly skilled Architect experienced with SOA and/or microservices technologies, a proven track-record a strong knowledge of a wide range of technologies and solutions, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Software Architect, you will take full ownership on leading and building our software architecture, choosing the right design patterns, tools and approaches that will drive our organization ahead. You will lead technical aspects in our engineering department and will be a major contributor in the effort of taking our platform and data products to the next level, fueling VITEC’s hyper growth. This position requires curiosity to research out-of-the- box solutions and the ability to learn new things every day and to adapt to the company's growth.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine and analyze functional and non-functional requirements and best practices for software and applications
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and senior management for alignment on strategy to make sure we plan ahead and that our architecture supports the business needs and plans
- Design and review software architecture and provide support to all software development efforts
- Design and evaluate third party technologies and ensure incorporation in architecture
- Initiate architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy
- Continually research and proactively implement standards and best practices in software and application design and coding
- Ensure software meets requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the different teams at VITEC. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- At least 10 years of software development experience (C# .Net Framework/.Net Core, Entity Framework, REST API, Windows Services)
- Experience designing and maintaining complex flow applications
- Experience designing data models for both NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience building performant RESTful APIs for usage as public/internal APIs
- Team player that can lead and support internal and external teams
- Experience with Domain Driven Design - advantage
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Applied Research - advantage
- High command of OOP, REST APIs, event drives, Microservices and other software engineering concepts
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle
- Solid understanding and experience developing in a modern Agile environment (Iterative development, CI/CD, TDD, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
VITEC is one of the leaders in providing IPTV/Digital signage integrated solutions, software as well as hardware that are deployed in many verticals - Government/Federal/Military/Broadcast/Sports/Health and more.
Based in the center of Herzliya, VITEC is a fast-growing company that offers its 350+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.Apply now for Senior Software Architect
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
Pioneering The Field of Technology
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.