C/C++ Software Developer
As a C/C++ Software Developer you will be part of an agile and global development team, building and working on the client side, in a Video-over-IP, client-server software systems using vast technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- 3+ years’ experience as a C/C++ Software Developer.
- BA/BSc in Computer science, Computer Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in C/C++ software development.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and low level C programming.
- Software development experience under Linux or Mac OS operating systems.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, testing and debugging of enterprise grade software.
- Ability to document and explain your work and source code.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong learning skills and initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Experience with video technologies: VOD/Live Streaming, UDP-TS, Codecs and standards (big advantage).
- Experience in development for Mac OSX or Linux OS (one or both – must!).
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience working with open source.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum.
- Experience with web technologies.
Other open positions
Stay in Touch with VITECFollow us on social media:
VITEC Green InitiativeVITEC’s Positive Green Choices to Go Carbon Neutral in 2021
Pioneering The Field of Technology
VITEC has been pioneering the field of MPEG technology ever since it introduced the world's first MPEG-1 encoder for Micro Computers in 1992.