About the role
Reporting to the R&D Director, we are looking for a software developer to join our agile global software development team working on video products such as mobile devices, TV’s and Servers.
You will be working along-side software developers focusing on development of:
- our media player which includes a mobile player capable of playing IPTV streams
- our middleware for signage displays with Web-OS
- AI for image classification & object recognition for our media library
So, lots of exciting projects to be part of which will be used by our global customer base.
You are software developer with an understanding of the following:
- iOS, Android, Web-OS and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of technologies and frameworks such as gstreamer, FFmpeg, Web-OS and e.g. node.js is desirable
- IPTV streaming protocols and formats
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network. From corporate, finance and stadiums, to hospitality, government and healthcare, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
VITEC is headquartered in Paris, France and we have a global reach through our offices in UK, USA, Israel, Portugal, UAE, Russia, China, Singapore, South Africa & Australia.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to email@example.com