C/C++ Software Developer
As a C/C++ Software Developer you will be part of an agile and global development team, building and working on the client side, in a Video-over-IP, client-server software systems using vast technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- 3+ years’ experience as a C/C++ Software Developer.
- BA/BSc in Computer science, Computer Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in C/C++ software development.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and low level C programming.
- Software development experience under Linux or Mac OS operating systems.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, testing and debugging of enterprise grade software.
- Ability to document and explain your work and source code.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong learning skills and initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Experience with video technologies: VOD/Live Streaming, UDP-TS, Codecs and standards (big advantage).
- Experience in development for Mac OSX or Linux OS (one or both – must!).
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience working with open source.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum.
- Experience with web technologies.
Please send your resume and covering letter to: